https://greet.es.anl.gov/

I have looked at it in the past.  One thing to look at when someone reports
results of the model:

Everything is configurable in the model.  Make sure the assumptions about
generation and usage are well understood (either left to defaults or well
documented).  It is very easy to sway the outcome with changes in assumptions.

In many cases, the changes can be realistic, but they need to be vetted.  For
example, running the model for Idaho, the electrical grid is more than 50%
renewable and less than 30% coal.  Those assumptions for New York would be very
wrong.  I believe the defaults are national averages.

Mike