> So, based on averages and some EV assumptions, the gas station uses enough
> electricy to charge somewhere between 1 and 2 EVs.

That is an absurdly low number.  The average American 20 mile/day is about
$40 worth of electricity.  A wild a$$ gues that the electric bill for a gas
station is on the order of $800 per month, would make that be 20 cars.  So I
guess my original guess of 50 cars is about the same as assuing an average
gas station electric bill of $1600/mo.  OK, lets get the data...

And even if you say that a lot of that goes to the service bay and the
mechanic, and the oil changer, remember that most of that all goes away when
EV's rule.  EV's will need only 10% of the greasemonkey type maintenance
too.