Peter VanDerWal via EV wrote:
Toyota has stated that they don't intend to make electric cars anytime in the
near future.  They claim that hybrids are a better use of battery technology.

Is that Toyota *America*, or the head office in Japan? I can see the American division saying they won't build or sell EVs in America.

But there are already many markets in the world where ICEs are banned. There are likely to be more in the future. Is Toyota planning to abandon these markets? I rather doubt it.

Lee Hart

--
If happiness is on your mind, here's a daily list to find:
 - something to do