I currently own 3 Teslas, and have owned close to 20 since my first
brand-new Model S in 2015.  All cars since the 2015 have been salvage.   To
be clear, I love Tesla, their mission, their engineering, and their cars.
They have a lot of work to do on customer satisfaction, quality control,
and most definitely service and how they treat customers.

Sorry Paul, but you are misinformed here.  Having worked on literally
hundreds of cars with my own hands and thousands of other salvage cars I
can assure you that Tesla takes many steps to prevent you from restoring a
salvage vehicle.  First off they refuse to sell you parts without a VIN.
Until 2019 their official policy was to not sell parts for "unsupported"
cars, which means any car that's salvaged or grey market (such as a US car
imported to another country where Tesla doesn't sell cars).  Since then,
the official policy is they WILL sell parts, but still require a VIN.
However many service centers apparently "didn't get the memo" (literally)
and still refuse parts sales.  On top of this, any part that is
"restricted" will not be sold to ANY customer, even of a supported car.
This includes almost any high-voltage component, airbags, most ECUs, etc.

I linked Tesla's official current policy on unsupported vehicles in my
previous email, but clearly you didn't bother to read it.  So here are the
parts you should have at least read before replying:

"NOTE: Once a vehicle is marked as being unsupported or having a salvaged
title, Supercharging and/or fast charging through 3rd party chargers is
permanently disabled."

"NOTE: Once a vehicle is marked as being unsupported/having a salvaged
title, the “unsupported” designation can not be changed."

"If the vehicle has passed the Salvage-Titled Vehicle High Voltage Safety
Inspection:"
"Any Tesla limited warranties and extended service agreements for the
vehicle remain void."
"Supercharging and/or “fast charging” through 3rd party chargers remains
disabled."
"The vehicle remains classified as an “unsupported vehicle.”"

Please before commenting, take the time to read everything.  Again, Here is
the link to their policy:
"
https://pdfhost.io/v/vJRva0n7P_TN1800001_Unsupported_Vehicle_Policy_R1pdf.pdf
"