In order to block a Tesla from accessing their supercharger network, they
have to connect to the car over the air and go into it's stored
configuration and remove the supercharging option.   So the analogy would
be if you cancelled your Netflix account, and Netflix actually hacked into
your PC and not only blocked Netflix, but also blocked HBO Go and Disney
Plus.   So yeah, maybe you signed an agreement with Netflix authorizing
them to access your PC is you ever terminated your account, but that would
be pretty hard to rationalize if they were blocking other services.  But
wait, It's even worse than this; Say you sell your PC to someone else, and
now Netflix hacks into it then, is that legal?   What if you die and
someone inherits your PC?  Are they also automatically allowing Netflix to
hack it?  There's no way this would stand up to any legal challenge!

So after an insurance company takes possession of your salvage Tesla, then
they sell it to an unrelated 3rd party.  Then Tesla discovers this and
accesses the car over the cell network and removes the option.  Again; They
aren't blocking the car on the charging network side, they are REMOVING the
capability from the car.  It won't charge not only on Tesla's network, but
ANY fast charging network!!!   Tell me that's not immoral, if not outright
criminal.

1030 may apply because Tesla accessed the new owner's car without any
permission and took away a function with substantial effect to the car's
utility and value.