If the car is salvaged, it typically means that an insurance company has declared it "un-repairable" and then somebody else buys it for scrap/parts/salvage.

[The original owner is compensated by their insurance.]

While it is legal to repair a salvage title vehicle and get it re-titled for road use, Tesla has decided that the risk of a fire at one of their supercharger stations is too great for a vehicle in that condition.

This is similar to EVgo prohibiting "homebuilt / DIY" vehciles from using their DC charging networks as a way to limit liability and risk.

I do wish that they would allow some sort of inspection to "re-certify" the car safe to use on the supercharger network.....but if you buy a salvage vehicle, you should not expect Tesla to just blindly trust that it works correctly.

Jay