From: "(-Phil-) via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Cc: "(-Phil-)" <p...@ingineerix.com>
Sent: 17-Mar-21 2:41:25 PM
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Tesla Y vs Escape PHEV

But the main thing here is Tesla is not just blocking cars on their network,
they are altering YOUR car without permission.  ... They absolutely have no
agreement with the new owner, and therefore it would be super easy for a US
attorney to prosecute them under the title 1030 Computer Fraud and Abuse Act.