Mark,

I gave you an apples to apples comparison of range using a fixed
wholesale price for electricity for producing hydrogen via
electrolysis versus that same amount of electricity at that price to
power an EV for respective distances.  The electrolysis percentage is
from Wiki, which I have seen you use before.

Comparing a 2030 price for hydrogen to todays' retail price for
electricity at an EV charging station is ludicrous and evasive!!!  If
the price of hydrogen at a refueling station drops that low, so will
the price for electricity for an EV and it will be reflected at the
charging station.  Even if you get the electrolysis up to 100%
efficiency, the BEV still goes much further on the same amount of
electricity.

BTW, the quoted capacity of the tanks used in the 2020 Mirai are 5.6
kg total with quoted ranges of 357 and 402 miles, for the two editions
Toyota sells.  Adjusting the 311 mile range by increasing the size of
the tank capacity used from 5.0 to 5.6 kg brings the range up to 348
miles and compares well to the 357 mile range for the limited edition.

0 to 60 mph is quoted as 9.2 seconds for both vehicles.

You still have not addressed all my questions from previous submittals
on this topic.