I’ve seen those but can the handle the current of a Supercharger

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, October 24, 2021, 5:17 PM, Matthew Pitts via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

There are adapters out there that can convert between the Tesla plug and the
J-1772 Standard (both ways, in fact), so those models that support either of
those are covered nicely. I'm not sure if there are any that would allow use of
the Supercharger Network for US vehicles that use CCS or not.

Matthew Pitts

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​