How about 'Military Grade Security'? It has possibly negative military connotations, but I don't think most CMS reviewers will read too much into that. Regardless of ones politics, I think the fact that Zope is on the published approved OSS list of packages at DoD, and Plone specifically is on the list for NASA speaks volumes. Since it's used at other related sites that have been mentioned (intelligence agencies, Navy, etc.), I think that using the term 'Military Grade' is fair and clear. Not something we'd have to explain to would-be adopters of Plone.

-Ken

Mark A Corum wrote:
+1 on a legitimate slogan like "Secure by Design" or something else
that reflects the fact.

-1,000,000 on creating our own term to describe something which
everyone else already knows by another name.  "Trucolor" and
"Speedboost" are just recent examples of an obnoxious tactic problem
first known by the candy "Certs" advertising itself with "Retsyn for
Freshness"  (Retsyn was their trademarked name for vegetable oil.)
Most folks recognize these for what they are now.

Believe it or not, as audiences become more knowledgeable, the best
tactics for selling your product are clarity and accuracy.  You can
package that in an interesting, engaging way - you can make it
entertaining and fun -  and you can give it personality - but for
something like a CMS a straightforward approach makes sense.

BTW - creating, popularizing and supporting a made-up term is one of
the most expensive things you can do for a product or company.  Most
research shows that the same money put into R&D or customer support
will always yield 3-5 x the return on investment vs this approach
unless you have serious cash to dump in from the outset.

Mark

Mark A Corum
User Interface Designer | Online Marketer | Certified ScrumMaster

markcorum on AOL, Googletalk, MSN, Skype, Meebo, TokBox, Facebook,
Twitter and Yahoo;

"Light up the darkness." - Bob Marley
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?" (Who watches the watchmen?) -
Juvenales, Satires
"No matter where you go ... there you are." - Buckaroo Banzai