I think we're talking at different levels. You claim SWE is emergent from a
computational layer BENEATH it - I think that's fine. I
was objecting to the primacy of a computational layer which runs on top of the SWE
(i.e. physical computers like the one I'm typing
on). But I guess I misunderstood.

Charles