Hi,

1Z wrote:
> I will take the stuff that seems solid to me as primary reality until
> demostrated
> otherwise.

This was not the point... the point was to make you understand that
Bruno has proved that *IF* computationalism is true *THEN* primary
reality does not exists ! It even doesn't mean anything in this
context.

So the point is not that you accept or not computationalism and
stuffy/not stuffy stuff... It is just that if you accept
computationalism you cannot accept a primary reality... If you do not
(as it seems) then it's normal, but you cannot claim computationalism
at the same time, Bruno proved that it is not compatible.

Regards,
Quentin