Russell Standish writes:> There is good reason to suppose that the absolute
measure of an> observer moment is inversely proportional to the exponential of
the> OM's complexity (this is discussed elsewhere in my book). In such a> case,
newborn OM's have vastly greater likelihood of being experienced> than (say) 40
year old adult OMs.But was is the relevance of this from a first person
perspective? It's like saying you are vastly more likely to find yourself a
bacterium than a human. This is the case if you consider youself standing
ouside of the universe, trying to predict whether you will end up a bacterium,
human neonate or 40 year old - which I guess is what you mean when you say the
ASSA is a predictor of birth order - but obviously if you have any stance at
all, you are already embedded in the universe, not a disembodied mind
contemplating its possible futures.Stathis Papaiaonnou
Live Search: Better results, fast
To post to this group, send email to