SP: ' ... it could take a long time to get there ... '

MP: But is that according to the time frame of the laughing devil who
threw me in there and who remains safely out of reach of
acceleration-induced time dilation, or my wailing ghost which/who's mind
and sensoria will be ever more wonderfully concentrated on 'what it is
like to be' a piece of spaghetti, unable to see anything except *the
destination*?

Regards
Mark Peaty  CDES
[EMAIL PROTECTED]