2008/10/24 razihassan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> And in the case of a skewed probability distribution, I don't see why
> you wouldn't expect to end up in the most probable state (from the
> frog pov). Maybe I'm missing something?

In what way is the probability "skewed"? If I am copied to two
locations A and B, with each copy being identical, it seems reasonable
to say that I have a 1/2 probability iof finding myself at A and a 1/2
probability of finding myself at B. But if I am copied perfectly at A
and with half my memories (or personality, or whatever) to two
locations B and C, what does that mean for the probabilities?

Stathis Papaioannou