Rabbi Rabbit,

Forgive me if I missed this elsewhere in your posts, but is there the
assumption somewhere that the name of God is 22 Hebrew letters long?  If
that is the case and some letters may be missing and others repeated, then
you are correct about there being 22^22 combinations.  If every letter must
be used exactly once and the name is 22 characters long then there would be
22! (factorial operator) combinations (300 million times fewer, but still an
infeasible size to iterate over all the combinations).

Jason