Dear R.Rabbit,

thanks for the consideret reply and your willingness to expand your domain
into relations with other domaines. You see, we are already in trouble with
22 letters (never mind 27, or the mathematical operator battle) about ONLY
the NAME of God. What is in a name? whatever callers like to include.
I find a different fundament: what is the MEANING of the (name?) God?
How does it relate to the Multiverse: part of it, (an 'identificational
question), originator of it (then comes the next:  HOW, from WHERE, and the
WHENCE (including mechanism and details as reasonable, not as deduced from
ancient texts' ambiguities).
Is God a product of numbers, or are numbers product of God? (I can't wait
for your answer *"both"* as opposed to an either/or squabble). "We are
children of God" and "pater semper incertus".

How does my question relate to Kabbalah? I consider 'mysticism' a subchapter
of our ignorance: once we learn the explanation it ceases to be mystical.
(Exception - maybe - Bruno's *"many enough"* numbers to identify ANYTHING -
a never reachable mass - no examples given, beyond the elementary - school
math additions of single digits like 2+2=4. Or: II + II = IIII)

So is there a 'definition' below ( 22^22 ! ) letters long?

 respectfully
John M
(you don't know yet what kind of a hornet's nest you steppedin).