On 9/18/2010 9:20 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:
on 18.09.2010 18:08 1Z said the following:

By the way, about the water. The difference between H, O and H2O is
in chemical bonds in H2O.

such bonds can be considered basic elements of reality, too

I am not sure if I understand your answer. Say we have H2 and O2 at room temperature in some enclosure. Then we put a catalyst there and if the enclosure is strong enough, then we obtain there water, H20. The question is then what happened with bonds in H2 and O2 and where from come new bonds in H20? The bonds in H2, 02 and H20 are completely different from each other.

Why do you think they are completely different? They are just local energy minima in the wave functions of the outer electrons.