on 19.09.2010 01:52 1Z said the following:

On 18 Sep, 19:32, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>  wrote:
on 18.09.2010 19:40 1Z said the following:

On 18 Sep, 17:20, Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru>    wrote:
on 18.09.2010 18:08 1Z said the following:

By the way, about the water. The difference between H, O
and H2O is in chemical bonds in H2O.

such bonds can be considered basic elements of reality, too

I am not sure if I understand your answer. Say we have H2 and
O2 at room temperature in some enclosure. Then we put a
catalyst there and if the enclosure is strong enough, then we
obtain there water, H20. The question is then what happened
with bonds in H2 and O2 and where from come new bonds in H20?
The bonds in H2, 02 and H20 are completely different from each
other.

Basic elements of realit6 can appear and disappear too

How it would be possible to use your ideas, for example in drug
design? Or in the development of a new material?

Dunno. They can't brew coffee either. I was exploring the
consequences of reductionism. If you want an engineer, hire an
engineer.

Well, I thought that reductionism could help an engineer. So way my question. Or you mean that reductionism is completely useless?