On 01/02/11 20:07, Bruno Marchal wrote:

But it gives only all possible experiential realities, and even if these are by chance consistent with a physical quantum environment up to a certain point, it is tremendously unlikely that at each moment they will continue to be so.

If you prove that, and if my reasoning is correct, then you refute comp (and a fortiori CTM).

Not that I particularly wish to refute comp, simply to understand the rationale:

Taking a very oversimplified example. Lets say the human visual experiential reality is million pixel (quick google suggests 576 million). A universal dovetailer must produce all possible variations of the visual field, 10^12 variations. Clearly, the majority of these will not correspond to physically possible environments.

Best

Andrew