in MWI (and QM) you have WR, so in the multiverse there exists at every
moments splitting or differentiation to random universe, so the question of
what filter it out remains (if MWI is true)...

What I want to say is "the answer is because *you* are in that environment",
you the consciousness, the constraint come from being conscious, and I don't
think you can be conscious where you're not and obviously, for *your* person
to be conscious like you are now you must be here (in this universe ?)
because that's what you observe, your next moment should be a moment where
you are *you* and not someone else, hence all the someone else moments have
a zero measure to be your next moments, but it is sure that there are hugely
more moments of "not you" than there are moments which are you... so the
filtering is you.

Regards,
Quentin