Hi Bruno

On 05/03/11 14:46, Bruno Marchal wrote:

BTW, you did not answer my last point on the comp reversal, at the UDA step seven.

From that previous email

Step seven itself shows the reversal between physics and arithmetic (or any first order theory of any universal system in post Church Turing sense) in case the physical universe exists primitively and is sufficiently big.
It is this 'reversal' which I do not follow. You do not seem to mean simply and solely the reversal of the primacy of physics and arithmetic.

Step seven establish that physics is a branch of arithmetic.
the reversal of the primacy of physics and arithmetic.
That schroedinger equation has to be redundant.
Why should it be redundant? It predicts the results of experiments with the highest precision known to any science in the history of the human race.
Step 1-7 is the reduction of the mind body problem to a purely mathematical body problem. It is the contrary of the idea that particles and fileds result from a classical algorithm.
I was not aware that anyone thinks that particles and fileds result from a classical algorithm. What point are you making?