Oh yeah and in response to Bruno's supposed apriori platonic forms... a
doctrine that Plato himself probably didn't believe in..... I want to assert
that all mathematics is based on linguistical operations dependent on the
social context of thinking minds and self-constructed extensions/glyphs
abstracted from physical/geometric/terrestial perceptions.

I want to assert that if you read Plato and the Neo-Platonists.... including
Proclus... there is no coherent Platonic Theology.... There is no actual
and completed Platonic Theology to which you can refer. There are multiple
interpretations and multiple construction-experiments. Plato's Theology was
simply a basic intuition dimly articulated with difficulty.

On Sun, Jul 3, 2011 at 11:09 PM, Constantine Pseudonymous <bsor...@gmail.com