On 06.07.2011 21:50 B Soroud said the following:
actually the famous physicist famously does play mystic. very
incoherently too.

are you trying to advance argument by authority i.e. "famous
physicist believes in classical metaphysics therefore there must be
something to it"?

Well, my question to you was ill-formed. Please ignore it.

In that quote I like the observation that I experience only my consciousness. In general, I like starting with what other people saying about a problem. Along this way it seems make sense to start with famous people. It does not necessary mean that they are right. It was after all just a quote.

By the way, I have just sent another quote from Schroedinger that shows that his position probably could be considered as some mysticism. An interesting questions why.

Well, if to speak about mysticism, in my collection there is a link to John Hagelin, see for example

http://worldpeaceendowment.org/invincibility/invincibility8.html

You may want to compare Schroedinger with him.

Evgenii
http://blog.rudnyi.ru

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 12:36 PM, meekerdb<meeke...@verizon.net>