On 7/22/2011 1:24 AM, Jason Resch wrote:

All the relevant parts of relativity which imply block time have been confirmed. The above is like arguing against gravity because Newton's theory wasn't compatible with the observations of Mercury's orbit.

Hi Jason,

Could you be more specific? Exactly which "relevant parts which imply block time have been confirmed" and how? I want to be sure that I do not argue against a straw man! I must say that the resent discussion concerning "narratability" seems to argue strongly against block time, but it is merely a theoretical argument and not empirical evident. See: http://pirsa.org/08090079/

Onward!

Stephen