On Sep 6, 10:10 pm, meekerdb <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:

> > If all bodies are computations, then what's the difference?
>
> You're just being obtuse.  All bodies are composed of atoms, so what's the
> difference
> between them.

No, I'm being facetious. I'm not the one claiming that there's no
important difference between a living cell and an inorganic compound,
or between a computer program and a human psyche. My position is that
there is an obvious difference, and that difference remains important
even if we try to make it less obvious with sophisticated simulations.

Craig