> Also,
> if your theory is that we (in the 3-sense) are not Turing emulable,
> you have to explain us why, and what it adds to the explanation.

Bruno,

I do not have a theory.

As for comp, my only note that I have made recently was that if to look at the current state-of-art of computer architectures and algorithms, then it is clear that any practical implementation is out of reach.

Whether comp is true of false in principle, frankly speaking I have no idea. I guess that my subconsciousness still believes in primitive materialism, as consciously I experience a question Why it is bad to say that math is mind dependent. Yet, I should confess that after following discussions at this list I see some problems with such a statement and pass doubts back to my subconsciousness. Let us see what happens.

I still listen to the lectures of Prof Hoenen. Recently I have finished Theorien der Wahrheit and right now I am at Beweistheorien. When I am done with Prof Hoenen, as promised I will go through your The Origin of Physical Laws and Sensations. Yet, I do not know when it happens, as it takes more time as I thought originally.

As for computers having emotions, I am a practitioner and I am working right now closely with engineers. I should say that the modern market would love electronics with emotions. Just imagine such a slogan

Smartphone with Emotions* (*scientifically proved)

It would be a killer application. Hence I do not understand why people here that state "a computer has already emotions" do not explore such a wonderful opportunity. After all, whether it is comp, physicalism, monism, dualism or whatever does not matter. What is really important is to make profit.

Evgenii