On Feb 10, 4:06 am, Quentin Anciaux <allco...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Why simulated neurons couldn't have opinions at that same point ?
> Vitalism ?

Yes, the only way Craig could be right is if vitalism is true, and its
pretty sad that well into the 21'st century some still believe in that
crap. What's next, bring back medieval alchemy?

 On Fri, Feb 10, 2012  Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

> there is no such thing as absolute simulation, there is only imitation.

So not only is a computer incapable of performing arithmetic you can't do
it either, all you can do is a pale imitation of arithmetic, so neither we
nor a computer can ever know how much 2 +2 is. And I've asked you before,
when you reply to this please don't send a imitation Email to the list,
nobody wants to see a mere simulation, send your REAL ORIGINAL EMAIL!
Undoubtedly the only reason you haven't convinced everybody of your
brilliance is that we've only seen copies of you messages, we want the

  John K Clark