On 3/15/2012 10:57 PM, John Clark wrote:

    > if you deny the 1-indeterminacy,

I see no difference from this "1-indeterminacy" thing of yours and plain old fashioned indeterminacy, either way you can't always know what you will see until you see it and you can't always know what you will do until you do it, this "1-indeterminacy" brings nothing new to the table.

And given that you will be duplicated you don't know who you are talking about when you say "I will see Moscow and I will see Washington". This formulation relies on the usual situation in which 'I' refers to a body that has continuity in spacetime and corollary memories; but this situation doesn't hold, ex hypothesi. So the new indeterminacy is that there are two bodies that have equally valid claims to be John Clark. The referent of "John Clark" is uncertain.