On 24 Apr 2012, at 19:19, Craig Weinberg wrote:

On Apr 24, 8:59 am, Stathis Papaioannou <stath...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:49 AM, Craig Weinberg <whatsons...@gmail.com> wrote:

If I turn on a TV set, TV programs occur. That doesn't mean that TV
programs are generated by electronics. Fortunately I just spent a week
at the consciousness conference in AZ so I now know how deeply in the
minority views such as yours are. The vast majority of doctors and
professors researching in this field agree that the Explanatory Gap
cannot simply be wished away in the manner you suggest. I don't find
it mysterious at all that consciousness could come from configurations
of objects, I find it impossible, as do most people.

UDA shows you right in the comp frame. But eventually it is the notion of (primitive material) object which become impossible with comp.