On Apr 25, 2:23 am, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> UDA shows you right in the comp frame. But eventually it is the notion
> of (primitive material) object which become impossible with comp.

I wouldn't say that material objects are primitive, but I think that
objectification is a primitive symmetry of subjectivity. Arithmetic I
consider to be flattened qualia, making them maximally public and
interchangeable. As a lens with a tight aperture has a greater depth
of field but loses light sensitivity, quantification strips out the
depth of qualia, the proprietary intimacy, privacy, etc. It is to
account for experience rather than to have experience. In order to
isolate the most universal truths, what is sacrificed is meaning.

Craig