On 29 Jun 2012, at 20:01, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

On 10 Apr 2012, at 21:21, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

Hence if you know something in Internet or in the written form,
I would appreciate your advice. The best about 20 pages, not
too little, and not to much.

OK I found the paper by Turing:
http://www.thocp.net/biographies/papers/turing_oncomputablenumbers_1936.pdf

Of course, the language is old, and we prefer to talk today in
term of functions instead of real numbers.

You can try to read it. I will search other information, but
there are many, and of different type, and most still blinded by
the aristotelian preconception. So it is hard to find a paper
which would satisfy me. But you can get the intuition with
Turing's paper I think.

Bruno,

I have finally come to mechanism. Thank you for your suggestion. I
 have browsed Turing's paper.

Do I understand correctly, that mechanism is something that could
be implemented by some Turing's machine?

You can say that. But you could take "fortran program" instead of
Turing machine. The choice of the initial formal system is not
important.

I think that you have mentioned that mechanism is incompatible with materialism. How this follows then?

Evgenii

Do you some paper about it that does not have equations but that
discusses this term philosophically?

Hmm... Not really. The start is simple, but without doing a minimum
of technical work, you can't get the correct intuition, for the field
is quickly counter-intuitive. I am currently explaining the whole
computability stuff on the FOAR list, where I have a very good
"candid" correspondent. You might try take the wagon. If not I would
suggest you to study a good book, like Cutland's book, or even the
first hundred pages of the Rogers' book. Many popular account on
computability are just invalid, or not precise enough to do serious
philosophy, I'm afraid.