On Sat, Jun 30, 2012  Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

>> As I said before if you really had complete information then you could
>> make 2 predictions:
>> 1) I Bruno Marchal will write in my diary "I Bruno Marchal am now in
>> Washington and only Washington".
>> 2) I Bruno Marchal will write in my diary "I Bruno Marchal am now in
>> Moscow and only Moscow".
>>
>> Afterwards both diaries can be shown to anyone who is interested proving
>> that there was no indeterminacy and the prediction is confirmed to be
>> completely correct.
>>

> > But from the 1-pov, we know in advance that those two prediction are
> incompatible.

There are incompatible from the "1-pov" ONLY if you assume there can be
only one Bruno Marchal and there is no logical reason for making that
assumption, therefore I at this "1-pov" will not do so.

>> Things become paradoxical only if you make the assumption that there can
>> only be one Bruno Marchal, therefore the assumption must be untrue.
>>

> >  you confuse 1 pov and 3 pov,

You keep repeating that over and over like a mantra, but there is a
possibility  it is you that is confused.

>> Things become paradoxical only if you make the assumption that there can
>> only be one Bruno Marchal, therefore the assumption must be untrue.
>>

> > all those Bruno Marchal, whoever they are will still each feel to be
> only one of them.

Yes, and there is rock solid proof that is exactly precisely what was
predicted to happen, if you doubt this just look and see what was written
in the diary before the experiment started, it's right there clear as a
bell in black and white. So where is this spectral "first person
indeterminacy" you keep talking about?

> we agree that there are both "bruno marchal"

Exactly.

> and so the prediction was wrong.

WHAT??  He could have also written in his diary "the Bruno Marchal who
calls himself "I" and sees Washington will not be the Bruno Marchal who
calls himself "I" who does NOT see Washington". He could have added that to
his official prediction, but I think writing something so thunderously
obvious would be a waste of ink.

  John K Clark