On 13 Jul 2012, at 20:26, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

On 07.07.2012 19:40 John Clark said the following:
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:

An interesting question is however, where resulting visual
mental concepts are located.

I find it about as interesting as asking where "big" or the
number eleven is located and shows the same profound
misunderstanding of the situation on so many different levels
that it's hard to know where to begin.

The question where in physicalism numbers are located is also
interesting indeed. If you know the answer, I would appreciate it.

As I just said to Stephen, numbers are not located anywhere. They are
 not physical entities.

Bruno

Bruno,

I believe, I understand your position. My question concerns the case when one assumes physicalism.

If to speak about your theorem, it is unclear to me, how the first person view accesses numbers and mathematical objects.

Evgenii