On 14 Jul 2012, at 10:42, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

On 13 Jul 2012, at 20:26, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

On 07.07.2012 19:40 John Clark said the following:
On Sat, Jul 7, 2012 Evgenii Rudnyi<use...@rudnyi.ru> wrote:

An interesting question is however, where resulting visual
mental concepts are located.

I find it about as interesting as asking where "big" or the
number eleven is located and shows the same profound
misunderstanding of the situation on so many different levels
that it's hard to know where to begin.

The question where in physicalism numbers are located is also
interesting indeed. If you know the answer, I would appreciate it.

As I just said to Stephen, numbers are not located anywhere. They are
not physical entities.

Bruno

Bruno,

I believe, I understand your position. My question concerns the case when one assumes physicalism.

All right. I missed that.

If to speak about your theorem, it is unclear to me, how the first person view accesses numbers and mathematical objects.

Like a digital machine, which can access numbers encoded in their memory, through logical gates, and so one. More details are given currently on the FOAR list, but the idea is simple, with comp our bodies are statistical first person constructs related to infinities of number relations, so we access to them a bit like a fish can access water. The price of this is that we have to abandon physicalism eventually.