On 7/30/2012 10:42 AM, John Clark wrote:

> The "Free" prefix is just an emphasis, and I don't take it too much seriously.

You say that but I don't believe it and I don't think even you really believe it, otherwise you'd just say "will" means you want to do some things and don't want to do other things and we'd move on and talk about other things, but you can't seem to do that and keep inserting more bafflegab into the free will "idea" and not the will idea.

So you understand 'will'.  Do you also understand 'coercion'?