Hi William,

On 14 Aug 2012, at 02:09, William R. Buckley wrote:

Bruno:

From the perspective of semiotic theory, a subjective universe
seems rather obvious.

I don't think anything is obvious here.
What do you mean by a subjective universe? Do you mean that we are dreaming? What is your theory of dream? What is your theory of mind?

Consider that the Turing machine is computational omniscient

I guess you mean universal. But universality is incompatible with omniscience, even restricted to number relations. Computational universality entails the impossibility of omniscience.

solely as a consequence of its construction, and yet, it can hardly
be said that the engineer who designed the Turing machine (why,
Turing, himself!) intentioned to put into that machine as computable
computations.

?

Somehow, where information is concerned, context
is king.

I agree with this. I would say that information is really context selection.