Hi Roger

On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 6:25 PM, Roger <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

>  Hi Platonist Guitar Cowboy
>
> 1) I can accept your hedonism.

I do not, even though as musician it influences consciously or not. Leads
again to too many possible conceptions of selves to satisfy. The
computation of "muddling through"... :)

> 2) If you like, you let that be the salf's agenda.
> I was thinking of ordinary people in the world.
> IMHO A more realistic agenda would be money, sex, and power.
> Those failing, you become religious.

And what does the Church with omniscient God ask for? A good heart,
donations of money, sex according to their lines, and more power if they
could. Hence my original question.