On Sat, Aug 18, 2012 at 12:18 PM, Roger <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

 > It is the subject line, after all...I change the subject line to keep
> track

Just today you have posted 29 times, and the day isn't half over, and
nearly all have new subject lines. Do you really have something new and
meaningful to say about 29 totally unrelated subjects every 12 hours?
You'll probably respond to this post but I may not see it, it might get
lost in the next blizzard of posts from you all with new and unfamiliar
subject lines. I really must say that less quantity and more quality would
be very nice; for example if you had something to say about the substance
of my last post, positive or negative, that would be very nice.

> I've lost the exact train of throught, but from what I say, I believe I
> was trying to [...]

Good God! If you aren't sure what you're talking about how do you expect us
to know what you're talking about? Please please, before you hit the "send"
button next time ask yourself if it's really worth sending.

  John K Clark