Sorry, Roger:

The universe is purely subjective.

wrb

From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Roger
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:11 AM
To: everything-list
Subject: 0s and 1s

Hi John Clark

You're wrong.

1) Very few if any high school students would even believe -- less claim --
that all that we know must come through the senses.

I don't think it's taught in science class.

2) Your comment about 0s and 1s and ascii characters has nothing to do with
living experience or thought.

Roger ,  <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net> rclo...@verizon.net

8/17/2012

could function."