Dear Richard,

Your paper <http://vixra.org/pdf/1101.0044v1.pdf> is very interesting. It reminds me a lot of Stephen Wolfram's cellular automaton theory. I only have one big problem with it. The 10d manifold would be a single fixed structure that, while conceivably capable of running the computations and/or implementing the Peano arithmetic, has a problem with the role of time in it. You might have a solution to this problem that I see that I did not deduce as I read your paper. How do you define time for your model?

--
Onward!

Stephen

~ Francis Bacon