From: everything-list@googlegroups.com
[mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Roger Clough
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2012 2:44 AM
To: everything-list
Subject: Re: Re: Two reasons why computers IMHO cannot exhibit intelligence

Hi Bruno Marchal

Sorry for the continual objections, but I'm just trying

to point out to you a hole in your thinking large enough to drive

a bus through. However, you keep ignoring my objections,

only intended to be constructive, which is rude. So....

What parts or part of a DNA molecule controls life ?

The code is just a bunch of letters, same problem as

with the computer.

Letters can't think. A thinker is needed.

To repeat, code by itself can't control anything.

The code is no different than a map without a reader.

Roger Clough,  <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net> rclo...@verizon.net

8/31/2012

so that everything could function."