From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-01, 13:39:26
Subject: Re: While computers are causal, life is not causal.

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Roger Clough <rclo...@verizon.net> wrote:

?> While?omputers are causal

Yes.

> perception is not causal. Nothing that living things do is causal.

Nothing??? So when you're running and perceive a brick wall directly in front
of you getting larger by the second that perception has nothing to do with you
stopping just before you hit the wall. If "nothing" about living things is
causal there would be no point in having sense organs, in fact there would be
no point in having organs of any sort because they wouldn't operate.

? John K Clark? ?

?