I should add a number 5...Cognitive Bias.

How is it not obvious that computer scientists would want to believe very
badly in the unlimited potential of developing computers? Why is this not
considered a factor? We have study after study showing how the human mind
is so effective at fooling itself when it wants to believe, placebo effect,
the hundreds of forms of logical fallacy...has information science dared to
put its own wishful thinking under the microscope?

Craig