From: Craig Weinberg
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-05, 02:35:23
Subject: Re: Sane2004 Step One

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 12:48:09 AM UTC-4, Brent wrote:

So you think somebody has to be looking at the Moon for it to exist?

What is existence other than the capacity to be detected in some way by some
thing (itself if nothing else)?

What would be the difference between a moon that has no possibility of being
detected in any way by any thing and nothingness?

Craig