On 08.09.2012 15:27 Stephen P. King said the following:
On 9/8/2012 9:12 AM, Evgenii Rudnyi wrote:

I would say that the image in the mirror is a visual illusion
created presumably by the brain. Don't you agree? Then it is
exactly a relationship between mental and physical states but not
in the form of ideas but rather images.

Evgenii

Hi Evgenii,

Yes I agree. What essential difference is there between ideas and
images?

An idea could be "red" for example. Yet, I am not sure how to describe the three dimensional world with "spatial extension to the perceived horizon and dome of the sky" that I observe as an idea.

Evgenii