On 9/8/2012 3:58 PM, meekerdb wrote:
On 9/8/2012 10:17 AM, Jason Resch wrote:

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 11:12 AM, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com <mailto:johnkcl...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Jason Resch
    <jasonre...@gmail.com <mailto:jasonre...@gmail.com>> wrote:

        > Bruno makes a valid point, that you attack only the
        weakest, most ill conceived, notion(s) of God.

    It is my habit to attack only the weakest parts of ideas,
    attacking the strongest parts seems rather counterproductive
    because they may actually be true.

You call yourself an atheist, which means you reject every notion of God, of any religion, does it not?

A-theist means not believing a theist god exists; one that's an extremely powerful person who wants to be worshipped and is extremely concerned with how we behave, especially while nude. An atheist might believe in a deist god; one who created the world and then just left it alone and isn't concerned with us.

Hear Hear! Well said, Brent!

--
Onward!

Stephen