On 9/14/2012 6:09 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi John Clark

Generating sets gets you nowhere unless you can also generate intelligence.
Hi Roger,

I agree. Defining differences without the means to comprehend those differences is purely mechanical and not-intelligent.

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net
9/14/2012
so that everything could function."
From: John Clark
Receiver: everything-list
Time: 2012-09-13, 16:26:42
Subject: Re: If I ever doubt that there is a God,

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:20 PM, Craig Weinberg  wrote:

Statistically, shouldn't we see this simple 1K sequence frequently in nature? I
mean precisely. Shouldn't there be hundreds of species of beetle that have
patterns on their backs which are derived exclusively from the Mandelbot set.

There's nothing special about the Mandelbrot Set, it's just the first example
found where huge complexity can be generated from very little. And if you want
to see what can be done with a 400 meg file just look in a mirror, that's about
the size of the human genome; you could burn the entire thing onto a CD and
still have room for 100 pop songs from iTunes.

? John K Clark ? ?

Onward!

Stephen