On 9/15/2012 9:20 AM, Roger Clough wrote:
Hi meekerdb
Miraculous new invention. All plantlife eats CO2 and releases O2.

    I have never seen biomass dymanics represented in the climate models...

Roger Clough, rclo...@verizon.net <mailto:rclo...@verizon.net>
9/15/2012
so that everything could function."

    *From:* meekerdb <mailto:meeke...@verizon.net>
    *Receiver:* everything-list <mailto:everything-list@googlegroups.com>
    *Time:* 2012-09-14, 13:10:59
    *Subject:* Re: victims of faith

    On 9/14/2012 6:10 AM, Stephen P. King wrote:
    > The "evidence" has strong indications of being manipulated for
    the purpose of a
    > political agenda.

    It is certainly cherry-picked by minions of the fossil fuel industry.

    > The way that the sensors are distributed and their data is
    weighed is the subject of a
    > lot of controversy

    Which has been addressed by direct comparison of different
    sensors. Of course the fossil
    fuel industry doesn't have to prove anything, they just create
    fake controversy and take
    advantage of the provisional nature of all science.

    > We do not have models that are accurate enough to even
    accurately retrodict the
    > variation in temperatures so why are we trusting them in their
    predictions?.

    Because whatever other factors there are it is straightforward to
    predict that increasing
    atmospheric CO2 will increase temperatures, something already
    calculated by Arrhenius in
    1890. Burning fossil fuel releases CO2 into the atmosphere. The
    concentration of CO2 is
    increasing proportionately. Measured temperatures are increasing.

Onward!

Stephen