Hi Stephan,

I would like to quibble about your statement:
"For God, all things are given but once and there is no need to
"compute the relations" .
in terms of the OMEGA Point (OP).

Both in MWI and SWI, God (or whatever mechanism) is able to compute the OP.
But I suspect that the computation is not once and for all
due to human and other (even spiritual) consciousness exercising free choice.

As a result God must have to continually compute OP,
especially if SWI is the physical reality.
It may be that the MWI computation is 'once and for all',
if MWI are the multiple physical realities.
But then there will be multiple OPs as well.
Richard